Carbon Footprint ACP
Carbon Footprint ACP promotes sustainability in the Caribbean region as a whole and recognises the difficulties and vulnerabilities that these countries face due to their small size. Carbon Footprint ACP offers advisory and consultancy services related to energy and climate change; green business development; low carbon development; and developing governance policies to enable sustainable human activity. As a Caribbean-based organization, we understand the Caribbean market and the institutional and regulatory frameworks related to project development.
Our activities and focus
- renewable energy
- energy efficiency promotion, including energy efficiency finance,
- legal and institutional frameworks for improving access to sustainable energy,
- energy sector studies
- capacity building for renewables and energy efficiency.
- creation of innovative instruments for climate change mitigation
- designing low carbon development strategies
- nationally appropriate mitigation actions (NAMAs) and the
- development of climate financing and risk management schemes
- energy security